Fashion

Monday, July 9, 2018

Days in Malta


9 days, 54 youngsters, 9 countries in one place. All against HUMAN TRAFFICKING. Before this youth exchange I had no idea what is Human Trafficking. But now I consider my self activist against this. Workshops, storytelling and non-formal education methods were used to introduce the young people of Europe in this topic. Because human trafficking can be found everywhere, the point is that we have to speak out and don’t afraid to do something about it. I could say that these 54 people from all over the Europe didn’t hesitate to act against it.

We have gathered in Malta for one goal and I think we achieved it! However, this trip was not organized to educate only. But, to bring young people from Bulgaria , Romania, Croatia, Greece, Lithuania, Italy, Malta and Skopje together. I don’t know how much talent can this planet afford. Dancing, music , theatre were the sections which this programme was surrounded. We didn’t use language to speak to each other but only with the sound of music, we could communicate with an amazing way! We expressed our feelings with spontaneously dance. No steps, no stress. The only thing we have done was to close our eyes and feel the music transfered to our cells. I would not forget those nights in the yard when we gathered together and started party. For no reason, with no props. Just one guitar and a lot of talent!

This atmosphere we have made by our own was something unbelievable and difficult to exist. Because we have different culture, from different countries and absolutely different personalities. But the one thing we have in common is the passion for that we are doing. We didn’t put any political controversies to disturb our connection.

 One day, all of us will get separated from each other. We will miss our conversations of everything and nothing and the dreams we had. Days, months and years will pass until this contact becomes rare. One day, our children will see our pictures and ask : “Who are these people?” And we will smile with invisible tears because a heart is touched with a strong word and you will say: “It was them that I had the best days of my life with!”

 Now a couple of days later, the first thing I think as soon as I wake up is “Today I will create a loving world” Thanks for the Inspiration guys! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment